About
Choosing a photographer can be a difficult process.  Let me tell you about my passion and what makes me stand out from the rest!
Aaron S. Flook
 
I have been passionate for photography since I got my first camera in high school!  That passion lead me to pursue a degree in Visual Communications at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.  
 
After leaving school, I took my knowledge into the Architectural side, using digital camera, infrared imaging cameras and a variety of other devises to document and analize structures.  For 25 years I have been using my photography to help indivuals with real estate, litigation and documentation of issues.  
 
I have take those techniques and expanded the scope of my work to include events and commercial photography.  The structured approach to photography allows the client to relax and have fun, while making sure we capture the images you want.  
 
Other information you might find helpful
 
  • Over 25 year of photography experience
  • While our target area is Southwestern PA, we do photography for destination events such as weddings.
  • Fully digital photos in both RAW and JPEG format
  • All photo shoots come with post processing editing.  
  • Photo Restoration
  • Wedding Photography
  • Portraiture/Commercial Head Shots
  • Senior Photography
  • Family Mini Sessions
  • Family Full Studio Sessions
Hello, 
 
My name is Aaron S. flook and I am the Owner and lead photographer of Aaron S. Flook Photography.  Because my name is the name of the company, i take a personal interest in making sure you get the photos you need!  
 
Photography is my passion and I love to capture moments and images that matter to people.  I do not specialize in only one kind of photography but in learning new ways to better serve my clients.  
 
I ask you only to give me 5% of your confidence and I will earn the other 95%.